Sands Skypark - Admission Ticket (QR Code - Direct Entry) - Singaporean
- Please be informed that on 30th September, SkyPark Observation Deck will be a full day closure due to Private event. Do note that on 1st and 2Nd October, SkyPark guests will only be able to experience a part of the deck as the SkyPark Observation Deck will be running concurrent events.
- Revised Time Entry to SkyPark Observation Deck (Tour Groups & Public): 30th September 2022 : Full Day Closure, 1st October 2022 : 11:00am – 4:30pm (Last Entry: 4pm), 2nd October 2022 : 11:00am – 4:30pm (Last Entry: 4pm)
- Operating hour: Daily 11.00 – 21.00
- The SkyPark Observation Deck will be closed from 6 pm to 7:30 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays, except on Public Holidays.
- Last entry to the SkyPark Observation Deck is 10 minutes before the announced closing time for each day.
- Please note that Marina Bay Sands SkyPark will be closed at 6pm for SKYPARK YOGA BY VIRGIN ACTIVE every Wednesday and Thursday from 20 July 2021 onward.
- Opening hours may vary on certain dates.
- Visitors usually spend between 45 minutes – 1 hour here.
- Location of Magic Shot/Photos taken:
- SkyPark: Queue Line @ Level B1. * The magic shot is a GIF with animated background/effect added to the photo taken.
- Admission Ticket for SkyPark Observation Deck
- 5 digital photo files, 2 ‘Magic Shots’ (animated/interactive short video) to be redeemed online
How to use
- Please present this ticket directly at entrance of SkyPark for admission.
Terms & Conditions
- Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, then the SkyPark Observation Deck may be closed.
- Only guests that have been up to the SkyPark Observation Deck for less than one (1) hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund. Management reserves the right to close the SkyPark Observation Deck as they deem necessary.
- Entry to the SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability - wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity.
- Tickets are for single entry only.
- Everyone else must have a ticket for admittance.
- Senior Citizen rate applies to guests aged above 65 years old.
- Adult rate applies to guests aged between 13-64 years old.
- Child rate applies to guests aged between 2-12 years old.
- Only children below 2 years of age may enter without a ticket.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the SkyPark Observation Deck.
- Searches may be conducted on the guests on the premises or when they are leaving it.
- Throwing any item over the edge of the SkyPark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited.
- Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police.
- Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the SkyPark Observation Deck.
- Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
- Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket.
- Guests must wear footwear – bare feet are not permitted.
- Loitering on the SkyPark Observation Deck is not permitted. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the Conditions of Entry of Marina Bay Sands and of the seller.